AKAI Fire Controller for FL Studios, midi vst audio bass whichever you choose but this might just put Hip Hop back on top after it’s mumble jumble madness years
I’m sure you’re aware that I have no love for the silly finger pointing software now known as FL studio.
So it pains me to see they have teamed up with Akai (Whom I curently have no issue) to bring Fire! A controller dedicated to FL. It annoys me because it’s what FL’s users have been screaming out for something like this for years. Now……
…… Hip-hop producers will drool over it rappers spit bars over it it.
Priced at one $199 including shipping (US Offer) it’s not the cheapest launchpad out there but it’s certainly the only one dedicated to FL Studio and is a lot cheaper than push for Ableton, Maschine for NI Massive
AKAI have been pumping out qualitiy Hardware including MPCs’s since before I was born and as we all know they are quality, I don’t expect anything less from what Fire here.
With synthfest less than a week away and other big software brands already announcing and releasing their upgrades this year. Fire is going to be an unchallenged, unstoppable force over the next few months
AKAI and FL studio’s have been very smart in their timing of this release!
I’m looking forward to trying this out for real next weekend and will report back with my findings.
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Expandable up to four units, creating the potential for an 8 x 32 Matrix
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB Bus Powered
On a complete other note. Is there anything in perticular you’d like we created to cover at Synthfest 2018?
Already on the List of things to cover whilst festing, Roli seaboard & Abelton stand and Akai